PHO – RICE NOODLE SOUP (G) 6.90
When it comes to Vietnamese cuisine, everyone says Pho! The hype about Pho has been going strong in the Viet community for the past 100 years, and never ceases to spread to the other parts of the hemisphere. Why do the Vietnamese love Pho so much? There may not be a solid answer for that, but one thing for sure, every Viet grows up eating Pho and the tradition has been passed through generations. There is no such thing like Pho – a favorited food, comfort food, street food, and soul food that reflects the way of life in Vietnam
- Chuck beef – 6.90€
- Chicken breast – 6.90€
- Tofu & mushroom – 6.90€
- Chuck beef + rump steak – 12.50€
- Tenderloin beef (booking needed) – 24.00€
– Broth: Chicken, cinnamon, star anise, ginger, daikon, Amomum Tsao, fish sauce, salt, sugar, seasoning, onion,
– Bases: rice noodle, beef/chicken/mushroom/tofu, coriander, spring onion, red onion, Thai basil, bean sprouts,
– Topping: hoisin sauce, chili sauce, fried onion, a slide of slime.
TOMYUM SOUP 12.50
Tom Yum is perfect for cold winter days. Japanese noodles combined with the hot and sour Thai soup will be ideal if you want to try a new and different Asian cuisine.
- Tofu & mushroom (vege) – 12.50€
- Seafood mix (shrimp + squid + mussel) – 13.50€
- Tiger prawn + seafood mix – 22.00€
– Broth: chilli, galangal (a type of ginger), lime leaves and chilli peppers, coconut milk, soya sauce (vegan).
– Base: ramen /rice noodles, flour, salt, eggs.
In summer seasons, we also have asparagus and fresh yellow mushroom.
– Topping: Vietnamese coriander, coriander, rocket leaf, spinach, fried onion, and a slice of lime.